OUR ESTATE / MOVING SALES SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Conducting two & three day sales with Sworn Law Enforcement Officers onsite. (There is no extra charge for this.) This prevents theft and our clients love it.
- Organizing and displaying household contents.
- Providing display tables and any additional items needed for set-up.
- Extensive researching, inspecting, and evaluating each item in the estate for sale.
- Pricing all items accordingly. That can be done with or without the client.
- Advertising and promoting the sale in local newspapers, several websites, our web site, sending 20,000 e-mail notices to customers, antique dealers, jewelry dealers and many other people in the trade.
- Professional on-site signage.
- Staffing the sale with qualified & experienced people. Our employees have stayed with us for many years and we even have customers who want to work for us.
- Cleaning out the home or business after completion of the sale, if desired.
- Donating unsold items to a charitable organization and providing you with a Charitable Tax Receipt.
- Full payment within 7 days of the completion of the sale with an itemized list of items sold. (I try to get this list to you within 2 days.)
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, and Debit cards.
Fran Miller (305) 205-5028